Most females suffer from Hormonal Imbalances due to an Unhealthy Lifestyle. For most of us, the word hormone is symbolic of females nearing menopause. Although, this conception stands partially true, yet hormones play an important role, through your life. Most females experience the side-effects of such imbalances, right in their 30’s and the major reason that causes such imbalances is due to unhealthy living patterns.
Reduced sexual desire, a lack of energy and hormonal imbalance are all the problems that can cause a great deal of stress for women. Of course, environmental toxins and hormone disrupting chemicals (like BPA) only make the situation worse. Fortunately, women of any age can take nutritional steps to naturally balance hormone levels.
If we had to relate Hormonal imbalance with one word, then that is ‘Stress’. Stress could be in any form – it could be emotional, dietary or conditions arousing from physical pain. Therefore it is important to identify the correct reason for the stress and take necessary measures to control it. Doing so is not difficult, there are some natural ways that can help you control the Hormonal imbalance.
Let’s talk about the few Lifestyle factors that when altered, can naturally control the Hormonal imbalance in females.
Right Food – The formula for choosing the right food is simple, simply swap your carbs with healthy fat. For those struggling with thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue, and estrogen dominance, it is important to choose the right food that can help in balancing the hormonal levels naturally.
Here’s a list of some healthy-fats that can control the Hormonal imbalances:
- Omega 9 fats- is commonly found in avocado. Avocado helps in improving the heart health and highly contributes to your daily intake of fiber and essential nutrients.
- Short-chain fatty acid- This type of fatty acid is mostly found in Dairy products especially in grass-fed butter and cheese.
- Omega 3 – Wild-caught salmon, flaxseeds, walnuts are some of the best foods that are rich in Omega 3.
- Medium-chain-fatty acids– The most commonly found food in this category is Coconut which has natural anti-bacterial and fat-burning properties. Further it also controls your Blood-sugar levels.
- Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) – It is a type of Omega 6 fat, found in hemp seeds. It mostly helps in supporting your progesterone levels.
- Exercise regularly – Once you have adopted the right diet, it’s time to take care of your emotional health. Emotions of fear, anxiety and anger directly affect the insulin levels, which can then disturb your hormones. Your emotions and hormones are interrelated, so when you work on one, you are actually impacting the other.
- No matter how complex or busy your life is, you should take our few minutes a day to practice any of the below mentioned healing methods:
- Yoga- Since ancient times, yoga is known for its magical healing benefits, it relaxes the body, mind and soul and can cure various diseases naturally. To start with you can try the asanas focusing on deep breathing which can instantly improve your blood circulation and the overall functioning of the endocrine gland.
- Meditation- Practicing meditation can be extremely beneficial; by just taking out 15 minutes daily, from your busy lifestyle you can combat any kind of stress or tension. Daily meditation helps your body to create hormones like cortisol and adrenaline, which in turn creates more strength and stamina in your body.
- Add Supplements to your diet – In order to fill the nutritional voids that can cause hormonal imbalances, it is important to add the necessary supplements to your diet. Here is a highly suggested supplement:
- DHEA– These are few very well-known natural supplements that can treat the imbalances in hormones. In women, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is converted to estrogen. Although it is naturally produced by the adrenal glands, yet it can be consumed as a supplement to treat adrenal fatigue, caused due to stress.
All in all, having a healthy body and mind is the only natural way of treating the hormonal imbalances in females. Therefore, follow the guidance mentioned above and see yourself in the ‘Pink of Health’. A little bit of care and awareness can keep your hormonal levels under control.
Here are, in no particular order, the 10 best herbs for female hormone balance:-
- Avena Sativa
- Catuaba bark
- Maca (root)
- Muira puama
- Tongkat Ali
- Tribulus terrestris
Contact Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital if you are looking for most trusted and best cancer hospitals in Noida and best cancer hospitals in Lucknow, India providing its tremendous services at best possible cost.