Ginger is a very well known spice and this herb is used in ayurvedic system for its plenty of medicinal properties. Ayurveda says that everyone should eat fresh ginger just before lunch and dinner to enhance digestion capabilities. From an Ayurvedic perspective, ginger heating qualities make it useful for treating Vata dosha. Drinking ginger tea is a tremendous and very effective remedy for gas relief. Dry and fresh ginger is quite similar in action except that the dry one is preferred to fresh one during summers. Ginger is a tonic and stimulant. It is known to help reduce fever and cleanse the body of toxins. It also has blood thinning properties and lowers cholesterol and reduces migraine headaches. Fresh ginger is great for Kapha types because it is a pungent spice, it stimulates the system and helps decrease Kapha. Ayurveda provides ginger the status of a virtual medicine chest. That is because this wonder spice has time tested digestion friendly properties in addition to its plenty of other health benefits.
- It normalizes Kapha and Vata. Hence ginger is used in diseases in which Kapaha and vata are prominent. Almost all diseases of vata are treated with ginger along with other herbs. It is very use full in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ginger is very commonly used in almost all common diseases of digestive system. Indigestion, flatulence, bloating, nausea, vomiting, stomach colic and haemorrhoids are treated with this herb.
- Ginger may be powerful weapon in the treatment of ovarian cancer. Ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied and tested.
- Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow as well as help prevent chills, fever and excessive sweat.
- Ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6 in the treatment of morning sickness.
- Ginger has been shown to be very effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness.
- Ginger has anti inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller too.
- Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy. It is most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose.
- Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Many people also find ginger to be helpful in the case of stomach flus or food poisoning which is not surprising given the positive effects ginger has upon the digestive tract.
- Ginger may provide migraine relief due to its ability to stop prostaglandins from causing pain and inflammation in blood vessels.
- In Chinese medicine, ginger tea with brown sugar is used in the treatment of menstrual cramps.
- Ginger helps improve the immune system.
- Ginger is a vajikarana herb. It increases sperm count and improves libido.
- Many cultures also pour fresh ginger juice on their skin to treat burns, and topical application of ginger oil has been found to be very effective in treating joint and back pain.
- Ginger has also been proven to effectively treat breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
- Ginger to have a preventive effect against diabetes complications. Ginger can protect a diabetic’s liver, kidneys and central nervous system, and reduce the risk of cataracts which is a common side effect of the disease.
Get in touch with us, if you are searching for perfect and best cancer hospitals in Noida and best cancer hospitals in Lucknow, India. We are a reliable and reputed and scientific result based hospital located in Lucknow and Noida, India.