The infestation of worms in human body can be prevented with the help of home remedies as well as proper ayurvedic treatment. Moreover, personal hygiene also plays vital role in preventing worms from attacking the body. The efficiency of ayurvedic treatment for worms is proven for several years and is considered to be safer alternative in recent times as well.
The problem of worms inside human body is alarming but very common in recent days. Intestinal worms attack the normal functioning of the body and can cause serious health related problems. Worms affect normal healthy body in several ways such as loss of appetite, coughing, vomiting, fever or headache. There are plenty of ways to treat this problem and different types of allopathic treatment can be given to treat this condition, however, the most effective and simple way to get rid of worms is with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
Some herbal and home remedies that can successfully curb the occurrence of worms inside our bodies:
- Children are more prone to this problem than adults. Worms have great tendency to grow fast in unhealthy surroundings and these parasites feed on the intestinal residue which is conducive to their growth. In most cases, the eggs of the worms enter the human body through infected food and water. Consumption of raw food or meat and vegetables that are not properly cooked can give rise to growth and spread of worms in the body. Therefore, it is very important to avoid drinking water from sources which are considered contaminated.
- Eating apples every day keep the worms away.
- Tomatoes, pinch of black pepper and rock salt taken in an empty stomach for around 10 days is proved to be very useful for prevention of worms.
- Coconut water mixed with honey is another vital home remedy for prevention of intestinal worms.
- Ayurvedic experts strongly recommend the medicinal properties of Ajwain. Mix Ajwain mixed with pinch of salt and taken in an empty stomach for one week will help eliminate worms from the intestines.
- The herb keetmardrastaken with the extract of nagarmotha three times daily is helpful in treating intestinal worms.
- Another herbal mixture can be made by mixing krimighan rasa with the juice of moosakarnior or nagannothakwath in order to treat intestinal worms.
- Herbal syrup obtained by boiling coriander and cumin in water is also wonderful ayurvedic remedy for the treatment of worms.