The problem of worms inside our body is alarming but very common in recent days. Intestinal worms attack the normal functioning of the body and may cause serious health related issues as well. Worms affect normal healthy body in several ways such ascan cause loss of appetite, coughing, vomiting, fever or headache. There are plenty of ways to treat this problem. Though different types of allopathic treatment can be given to treat this condition, the most effective and simple way to get rid of worms is with the help of Ayurvedic treatment for worms.
Ayurvedic Medicines for worms:
- Vidangadi churna
- Dadimashtak churna
- Tab krumimudgaras
- Liq vidangarishta
- Liq vidangasav
Herbal and Home Remedies for worms:
Children are more prone to this problem than adults. Worms have a tendency to grow fast in unhealthy surroundings and so these parasites feed on the intestinal residue which is conducive to their growth. In most cases, the eggs of the worms enter the human body through infected food and water. Consumption of raw food or meat and vegetables that are not properly cooked can give rise to growth and spread of worms in the body. Therefore, it is very important to avoid drinking water from sources which are considered contaminated. The infestation of worms in human body can be prevented with the help of few home remedies and proper ayurvedic treatment. Besides few home remedies, personal hygiene also plays a major role in preventing worms from attacking the body. The efficiency of ayurvedic treatment for worms is proven for years now and is considered to be safest alternative in the recent times as well.
- Eating apples on daily basis keep the worms away.
- Tomatoes along with a pinch of black pepper and rock salt taken on an empty stomach for 10 days prove to be a very useful for prevention of worms.
- Coconut water mixed with some honey is another tremendous home remedy for prevention of intestinal worms.
- Ayurvedic experts strongly recommend the medicinal properties of Ajwain. Mix Ajwain mixed with a pinch of salt, and take on an empty stomach for a week to eliminate worms from the intestines.
- The herb keetmardras taken with the extract of nagarmotha three times a day is helpful in treating intestinal worms.
- Another herbal concoction can be prepared by mixing krimighan rasa with the juice of moosa-karnior or nagannothakwath to treat intestinal worms.
- Herbal syrup obtained by boiling coriander and cumin in water is also tremendous ayurvedic remedy for the treatment of worms.
Do you reside in Noida or Lucknow India and looking for Hepatitis treatment in India or AIDS treatment in India with very effective treatment results at unbeatable charges? If yes, then, call us or get in touch with Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital today.