Ayurvedic spa uses ancient healing and cleansing method to promote overall wellness of individual. Ayurvedic spa offers holistic treatment that rejuvenates person mind body as well as spirit. Before using ayurvedic spa treatment one must take health advice will the ayurvedic consultant. This will help to diagnose even the subtle imbalance present in the body. Since two people can’t have similar imbalance, ayurvedic spa treatment is specially customized according to the need of the person. After consultation from the expert the type of spa treatment, herbs, oils and the type of massage to be done are specified.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Spa Treatment
Benefits of spa treatment are much more than just the beautification and relaxation. It distress mind body as well as spirit. Ayurvedic spa treatment promotes overall wellness, purifies and restores the optimal balance of body.
- It helps to prevent and treat ailments related to vata (disorders related to central nervous system).
- Body pushti (nourishment) of body.
- Improve functioning of sense organs as well as the other vital organs.
- Reduce fatigue and stress.
- Increase energy flow of body.
- Promote person’s ‘ayus’ longevity.
- Improves body flexibility.
- Nourishing and toning the skin.
- Counteract the aging process known as ‘jara’ in ayurveda.
- Enhance spiritual awareness.
- Increase blood flow.
- Beautifies, soften and hydrates the skin.
Ayurvedic spa treatment offer authentic medicinal therapies that rejuvenate the physical and emotional well being of the person undergoing this treatment. People who have experienced ayurvedic spa in the past describe it to be relaxing as well as revitalising.
For tremendous benefits ayurvedic spa treatments adopt broad band of therapy techniques. Some of the types of ayurvedic spa treatment include:
- Abhyangam: Effective in improving rheumatism, eye sight, skin glow and vitality.
- Shirodhara: Relieve strain, stress and discourage aging effect.
- Nasyam: Effective in chest congestion, migraine and sinusitis.
- Udwarthanam: Tones muscles.
- Dinacharya: This is a cleansing therapy that targets ageing.
- Sirovasti: This ayurvedic spa treatment is impactful in almost all diseases like deafness, abscesses, facial paralysis, chronic cold, sinusitis and insanity.
- Mukhalepam: Makes skin supple as well as smooth.
- Thalapothichil: Impactful in insomnia, hair loss, premature hair graying and dandruff.
- Thakaradhara: This spa treatment is provided to people suffering from memory loss, insanity as well as severe headache.
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is leading hospital located in Noida and Lucknow, India if you are looking for affordable Cancer treatment in Noida or affordable Cancer treatment in Lucknow, India with guaranteed treatment results.