Cabbage is a leafy vegetable of Brassica family, and is round or oval in shape and full of vitamins. It consists of soft, light green or whitish inner leaves covered with harder and dark green outer leaves. It is widely used throughout the world, and can be prepared in a number of ways, but most commonly, it is included as either a cooked or raw part of many salads.
Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C and vitamin B6. It is also a very good source of manganese, dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin B1, folate and copper. Additionally, cabbage is a tremendous source of chlorine, phosphorus, vitamin B2, magnesium, calcium, selenium, iron, pantothenic acid, protein and niacin.
The health benefits of cabbage include frequent use as a treatment for constipation, stomach ulcers, headaches, obesity, skin disorders, eczema, jaundice, scurvy, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, eye disorders, heart diseases, aging and Alzheimer disease. Cabbage is greatly helpful in treating ulcers, certain cancer, depression, immune system boosting and defending against cough and cold. It can also speed up the healing process for wounds and damaged tissues, regulate the proper functioning of the nervous system and reduce the effects and presence of Alzheimer disease and other degenerative neural diseases.
1) Prevents cancer-Cabbage has anti cancer compounds like lupeol, sinigrin and sulforaphane which are known to stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of tumors, which can lead to cancer.
2) Anti-inflammatory agent-Glutamine is a strong anti inflammatory agent which can reduce the effect of several type of inflammation, irritation, allergies, joint pain, fever and plenty of skin disorders.
3) Improves eye health- Rich source of beta carotene, ability to prevent macular degeneration and generally promote good eye health and the delay of cataract formation.
4) Health in weight loss- Cabbage is packed with plenty of beneficial vitamins, minerals and several other nutrients. Since it has high levels of fibre which add bulk to the bowels.
5) Improves brain health-Presence of vitamin k and anthocyanins can provide a strong boost to mental function and concentration.
6) Improves bone health- Tremendous sources of minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium and essential minerals are integral in the protection of bones.
7) Regulates blood pressure- The presence of potassium is a tremendous way to protect you from elevated blood pressure which increases the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Lavanya Ayurvedic Hospital is a fastest growing hospital for hepatitis treatment in Noida and hepatitis treatment in Lucknow, India providing very reasonable treatment cost and best possible facilities.
We are a most reputed hospital located in Noida and Lucknow, India providing affordable hepatitis treatment in India with best possible facilities and affordable costing for our patients.
For best hepatitis treatment in India, visit our website or get in touch with us today.