Avoid fried and spicy foods which can increase your normal body temperature and drink plenty of cold water to reduce body temperature with ayurveda effectively. Sabja or basil seeds soaked in water for certain time and then added to milk with rosewater are tremendously effective lowering body heat. As per Ayurveda, it is pitta or the body heat that allows body metabolism to work properly. When pitta dosh occurs the body heat increases. This instant increase in body heat is undesirable and results in disruption of normal metabolism and chemical imbalance in the body. It has symptoms such as acne, heartburn, skin rashes and diarrhoea, therefore, it is often recommended to reduce body heat with the help of ayurveda.
Reducing Body Heat with Ayurveda
- Avoid fried and spicy foods that can cause your normal body temperature to go up. Instead, consume diet rich in food such as cucumber and steamed green vegetables reduce body heat tremendously. Buttermilk and muskmelon also helps reduce body heat instantly.
- Drink plenty of cold water to reduce body heat with ayurveda very effectively and instantly.
- Sabja or basil seeds soaked in water for some time and then added to milk with rosewater are effective in decreasing body heat.
- Yoga exercises such as pranayama, suryanamaskar and trikonasana help in cooling the body. Combined with meditation, they calm your body and mind and channelize your energies and cool your body too.
- Herbal tea made from coriander, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and rosewater enhances metabolism and help decrease body temperature. Both chamomile and peppermint tea soothe the body.
- Massage your body with herbal oils in order to enhance blood circulation and cool the body too. Coconut oil is one of the best oils to maintain body temperature all the time.
Ayurveda for Body Heat
- Avoid sugar and go with sweeteners such as molasses and honey to regulate body heat.
- You can have half cup of beaten yoghurt with water after meal to decrease body heat. Yogurt is one of the natural cooling agents.
- Any physical activity such as swimming or gardening done in calm and cool environments will help decrease body heat.
- You can wear clothes in light pastel colors for cooling effect and fabrics such as linen and cotton keep the body calm.
- You can also take mixture of milk and teaspoon almond powder with pinch of turmeric powder to decrease body heat with Ayurveda.
- Avoid consumption of too much salt, oil and spices as they add heat to the body. Avoid processed and fast foods as well.
- There is not only a single way to decrease body heat with Ayurveda which is actually vast assortment of remedies available today. It is better to get in touch with an Ayurvedic consultant to get advice on the best course of treatment.