Shataravi is an ayurvedic herb frequently used as a galactagouge, uterine tonic and cardio protective. Due to having properties like Rasayana, Netryam and Rakta pitta hara, it was given as a medicine along with HTN drugs in patient of HR. Shataravi is considered the most beneficial Ayurvedic herb for health issues unique to women. The root powder of shataravi is traditionally used by women to support fertility and lactation by increasing blood flow through the female reproductive system and by supporting normal estrogen (hormone) production and utilization. Although Shataravi also contains alkaloids, proteins, and tannins, Saponins are usually the marker constituent used to measure potentcy of this root extract. This is the best ayurvedic solution which women need for enhance and strengthen their reproductive system. Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda for fertility and vitality & may simultaneously improve lactation during pre & post delivery. It helps nourish and cleanse both the blood and the female reproductive organs. Shatavari is also considered to be a source of plant driven estrogen, making shatavari a healthy choice for nursing, menopausal & postmenopausal women.
Healing properties of shatavari:
- Nutritive tonic
- Supports normal hormone utilization and normal blood hormone levels
- Supports the production of breast milk in lactating women
- Supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
- Improves lactation
- Prevent weakness
- Build Immunity
- Increase fertility
Benefits to women’s health:
- Relieves dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome and irregular bleeding
- Supports ovulation, thereby aids in female infertility
- Alleviates menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, palpitation, insomnia, night sweats, vaginal dryness, anxiety and irritability.
- Potent antioxidant