Hibiscus (Gurhal) extracts plays an important role in Ayurveda. Gurhal leaves and flowers have numerous benefits and it is used for treating several ailments and conditions for centuries. Hibiscus flower has more medicinal properties and surprising health facts.
Medicinal properties of Gurhal:
- Prevents hair loss
- Reduces grey hair
- Blood circulation
- Liver disorders
Gurhal for hair and skin:
- Hibiscus powder can work miracles for hair problems like hair fall, dandruff and split ends etc.
- Hibiscus works wonders for skin which fight the several skin damage causing agents like pollution, UV radiation etc.
- Hibiscus helps to prevents dryness, breakage of hair and also helps to control frizz.
The hibiscus flower has many health benefits and is used around the world for its incredible properties. The hibiscus flower can be ingested in food/drink to improve the health of the respiratory and circulatory systems or applied topically to improve skin health. This plant can be used as a remedy for many ailments and diseases such as fevers, menorrhagia, gonorrhoea, blood vomiting, stomachic troubles, irritable geneto-urinary tract conditions, swellings, boils, ulcers and for hair strengthening as well.
Hibiscus extracts have been used for ages in Ayurveda to cure many ailments. Using the natural health benefits of hibiscus, you can cure many diseases naturally. In fact, hibiscus extracts are incredibly easy to find. Even if you have a hibiscus plant in your house, you can easily make things like hibiscus tea or hibiscus oil from the flowers. You can also get hibiscus extracts from an organic store. The health benefits of hibiscus can be utilized only if you know them well. And even if you are not ailing from any sickness, it is just a general good for your health as well. For example, hibiscus tea is rich in antioxidants and thus it helps to fight cancer and aging. It is thus, a good habit to consume hibiscus tea instead of normal tea. Hibiscus oil also has many beauty benefits apart from being healthy. Here are some of the most important health benefits of hibiscus flower extracts.
1) Prevents Cancer – Hibiscus is a flower that is rich in antioxidants. That is why having hibiscus tea or extracts is a naturally preventive measure against cancer.
2) Cures Cold – Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C and therefore it has the capacity to cure minor cold related infections like sore throat, cough and headache too.
3) Boosts Energy – As the antioxidants in hibiscus help to repair free radical damage, your energy levels naturally go up.
4) Calms Hot Flashes – Women who are going through the tough hormonal period of menopause might use the health benefits of hibiscus. It can help soothe hot flashes.
5) Slows Aging – The antioxidants in hibiscus not only help to fight cancer but also slow down the aging of your cells. As a result, it may be the secret to eternal youth.
6) Cures Acne – Hibiscus has many natural anti-inflammatory substances and also Vitamin C that can stop the growth of acne and even clear the marks left by it.
7) Boost Immunity – One of the main health benefits of hibiscus flower is that it helps to boost the level of immunity in your body.
8) Maintains Fluid Balance – According to ancient Ayurveda science, having hibiscus flower extracts can help to maintain the fluid balance in your body. It was once used cure oedema or excess water retention in the body.
9) Speeds Up Metabolism – Vitamin C plays vital place in the digestive system and as hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C, it helps to increase the Rate of metabolism.
10) Stops Hairfall – Hibiscus oil is greatly beneficial for the hair. Applying hibiscus oil to your hair ensures that it grows strong from the root and stops breaking up easily.
11) Lowers Levels Of Cholesterol – The antioxidants present in hibiscus are similar to those found in red wine and it is heart healthy as it helps to lower cholesterol levels as well.
12) Maintains Body Temperature – According to ancient African medicine having hibiscus flower extracts regulates the body temperature and it helps to flush out excess body heat in summer season.
We are one of the fastest growing and reputed cancer hospitals in India offering our tremendous treatment services at very genuine pricing.