Also known as the ‘silent killer’ high blood pressure afflicts millions around the globe. High blood pressure is the result of the increase of the arterial blood pressure. It causes the heart to pump blood into the arteries at a faster rate and is detrimental to the person’s overall health. High blood pressure requires a calculated approach of treatment and ayurvedic treatment for high BP does the same.
In Ayurveda, high blood pressure is the result of imbalance in two doshas and these doshas are pitta and vata. High blood pressure is also referred as rakta cappa vriddhi. Ayurvedic cure for high BP aims at balancing these doshas and sometime an imbalance in kapha as well can lead to high BP.
There are plenty of herbs recommended by ayurvedic professionals that help in alleviating the symptoms of hypertension and also protect the organs of the body.
- Gokshura (tribulus terrestris) is a diuretic and an ACE inhibitor. It has been used for treating plenty of health conditions and is known to reduce symptoms related to high BP.
- Rauwolfia serpentine which is popularly referred as sarpagnadha and is another herb that is extensively used to treat high BP.
- Gulkand is known to have a soothing and calming impact on the body and mind. It also uplifts the mood and helps in keeping tension away. It is popularly known as rose petal jam.
- Ayurveda recommends few alterations in the diet of person with high BP so that the errant doshas can be rebalanced and it includes staying away from irritants and imbibing those elements that help the body in achieving a state of equilibrium.
- Consuming vegetarian diet is the tremendous way to reduce high BP. The diet must include few vegetables such as parsley, bitter gourd, drumsticks and garlic. Fruits perfect for a high blood pressure reducing diet are grapes, bananas, watermelons and guavas.
- Dairy products such as cottage cheese, butter and milk are perfect additions to an ayurvedic diet that is beneficial for the cure of high BP.
- It is recommended to reduce the intake of caffeine which is actively found in items such as coffee. Caffeine further irritates the system and it also causes the blood pressure to go high.
- The intake of salt in the diet has to be reduced along with a reduction in the amount of cereals and pulses that are consumed by high BP patient.
- Red meat and eggs must be avoided when one is trying to balance the doshas and reduce the incidence of high blood pressure attacks.
Other Important Things
- Exercise and yoga on daily basis helps in keeping the body and mind healthy and it also reduces tension. All these add to the wellness of the body and also keep disease away.
- Yoga and meditation are recommended by ayurveda to balance the mind and reduce stress.
- Simple breathing exercises when feeling stressed or tensed can benefit a lot in keeping blood pressure in control.
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is the great place and hospital if you are finding hepatitis treatment in Noida and AIDS treatment in Noida with guaranteed treatment results at genuine consulting and treatment cost.
For cancer treatment in India at genuine cost, contact us today.