Yoga is a 5000-year-old Indian body of knowledge. This is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines, though many think of yoga only as a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breathe. Yoga helps your body immensely. It improves your level of concentration and the way of looking at things. It is not just an exercise, but a lifestyle. There are a number of benefits that it has on your mind, body and soul.
Yoga Improves health and improves your flexibility. Builds muscle strength. Perfects your posture. Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown. Protects your spine. Betters your bone health. Increases your blood flow. Drains your nymphs and boosts immunity.
Other physical benefits of yoga include: Improved respiration, energy and vitality. Maintaining a balanced metabolism. Weight reduction. Cardio and circulatory health. Improved athletic performance. Protection from injury.
These 7 movements are very useful to beginners, who want to start doing yoga.
1) Tad asana (Mountain Pose) – Tad asana is usually the starting position for all the standing poses. But it’s useful to practice Tad asana as a pose in itself.Tadasana yoga pose is effective to increase height and stretching your body from feet to your arms.
2) Vrikshasana (Tree Pose) – Vrikshasana or tree pose is a tremendous pose that teaches balance while toning the muscles of the legs. This pose is a balance pose. “Vrikshasana (Tree Pose) helps improve balance, gives your body a proper posture and boosts concentration”, “Vrikshasana is one of the simplest asanas, and yet it is also one of the most beneficial ones,”
3) Adho Mukho Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)-Adho mukha śvānāsana, adho mukha shvanasana, downward-facing dog Pose, downward dog, or down dog is an asana. Adho mukha svanasana or downward facing dog pose is an intermediate yoga pose that brings great peace and good health.Adho Mukha Svanasana,” is one of the most common asanas in yoga.
4) Trikonasana (Triangle Pose) – Trikonasana is also called as triangle pose. The name trikonasana comes from the Sanskrit words trikona which means triangle .Triangle (Utthita Trikonasana) is a yoga pose that stretches the legs and creates balance. Triangle pose yoga is extremely beneficial to burn fat from stomach, waist, thighs and back.Trikonasana is one of the key standing pose found in most styles of yoga. It’s energizing and works on the legs, waist, hips.
5) Kursiasana (Chair Pose) – Kursi Asana (Medi Yoga Abdominal Pose) Kursi Asana is called Chair Pose. Its first variation of Kursi Asana which is basically for thigh muscles.Chair Pose (Utkatasana) is a powerful standing pose that builds strength and stamina, particularly in the legs! Chair pose strengthens your trunk and lower body. It also stretches your shoulders and opens the chest, be careful if you have hip or knee problems.
6)Naukasana (Boat Pose)- Naukasana comes from the two Sanskrit words ‘nauka’ which means ‘boat’ and ‘asana’ meaning ‘posture’ or ‘seat’. . Women should avoid doing Boat pose (Naukasana) during pregnancy and during the first two days of the menstrual cycle. This Yoga practice helps develop the body and mind bringing a lot of health benefits. Naukasana boat pose beneficial for strengthening the lungs, liver and pancreas. Helpful for reduce belly fat. Improve the function of digestion. Basically Naukasana helps to strengthen the lungs, liver and pancreas.
7) Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) – Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana is part of the sequence of yoga postures in Padma Sadhana and Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation. The name Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) comes from the Sanskrit word bhujanga which translates to snake. The Cobra pose or Bhujangasana is a basic Hatha yoga pose that strengthens the entire shoulder area and upper back. The Cobra Pose opens up the shoulders and the neck, stretches muscles in the shoulders and chest, strengthens the arms and also helps treat constipation.
Lavanya Ayurveda hospital is the most suitable place if you are in search of cancer hospitals in India providing treatment at very competitive charges.
For best cancer hospitals in India, get in touch with us today.
We are a leading and reputed hospital in India providing best cancer treatment in Noida and best cancer treatment in Lucknow, India at best possible charges.
Get in touch with us if you want best cancer treatment in India at reasonable charges.
We are well known for world class cancer treatment in India at very affordable charges.