Acidity is condition in which stomach finds excessive acidic secretion in the body and is also referred as Amalpitta in ayurveda. Ama is the main acidic perpetrator. In acidity, there are three kinds of doshic imbalances which can occur due to interventions of vata, kalpa or both of these. To keep check on these imbalances, you can rely on ayurvedic treatment for acidity. Ulcer is common complaint from acidity and this blog will be useful for those looking for ayurvedic treatment for ulcer.
Some of the ayurvedic treatments for acidity
- Chewing tulsi leaves can give a big relief from acidity by calming down the burning sensation and gas.
- Keep jaggery or gurr in your mouth and slowly suck it till the time acidity caves in.
- Eat banana, cucumber and water melon on an hourly basis.
- You can also go for coriander seeds and aniseed or sauf to get instant relief from acidity.
- Drink lemon juice with addition of equal amounts of salt and sugar.
- Coconut water is one of the natural remedies of acidity if consumed 4 to 5 times a day.
Ayurveda for Acidity
- Chewing harad (terminilian chebula) after every meal is one of the popular ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
- Raw garlic is the arch enemy of acidity. let it do the job for you!
- Mix 1 table of chebulic myroblan with one tablespoon of amla juice and drink it daily.
- Maintain an upright position for some time after meals.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoon of honey in a glass of water and drink it before meals.
- Mint juice is another element in ayurveda treatment for acidity.
- Reduce your diet.
- Exercising is highly recommended. So after every meal, walk, twist and twirl!
- Whenever you feel heartburn or acidic, eat some almonds.
- Make sure that your diet is a combination of all tastes instead of focus on just one taste.
- Drink cold milk to receive instant relief from heartburn and acidity.
- Food rich in fibre such as fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, pulses and seeds must be consumed. They help in digestion.
- Acidic food such as pickles, vinegar, tamarinds and curds should be avoided during an acidity attack.
- Besides following all the above mentioned ayurevda tips for acidity, you can bring about certain changes in your eating habits and lifestyle.
- Fatty and oil food having acidic contents should be avoided while your ayurveda treatment for acidity cure is in process.
- Try to avoid drinking water immediately after eating.
- Lessen the intake of tea and coffee and avoid smoking. An elevated sleeping posture is really beneficial. By elevated we mean that your head and shoulders should be comforted on a high pillow.
Ayurveda is widely used for the instant relief that it is known to provide. Majority of the ayurvedic medicines for acidity are home based and that is what makes it all the more easy to follow and dependable as well. Ayurvedic treatment for ulcer and acidity can be of huge relief as you can save yourself from the side effects of medications.
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is wonderful and reliable hospital if you are looking for Hepatitis treatment in Noida or Hepatitis treatment in Lucknow and adjoining areas providing treatment at very genuine charges.
We are a leading hospital providing Hepatitis treatment In India and world class Hepatitis treatment at genuine pricing.