Ayurvedic remedies for hair fall include meditation, diet, aromatherapy, oil massage and plenty of ayurvedic herbs. In order to get best results you must adopt holistic approach of all of them.
Hair massage improves health of scalp and hair by increasing blood circulation. Daily massage for about five to ten minutes is very beneficial for hair fall control.
- Hair massage with vitamin E oil strengthens the hair follicles.
- Coconut and almond oil are also good to prevent hair fall. They help to cure dry and flaky skin.
- In order to prevent thinning of hair you can also try herbal serum to massage your scalp. Use this serum at least three times a week to nourish your hair follicles.
- Another popular ayurveda for hair fall is Bhringaraj oil. Apply and massage bhringraj oil directly on the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash your hair on the next morning.
Ayurvedic Diet to Prevent Hair Loss
Diet is an important part of ayurvedic treatment.
- Increase intake of essential fatty acids such as zinc, vitamin C, vitamin-B complex and sulphur. They help to strengthen roots of hair
- Sprouts, milk, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, soy beans and whole grains are good for controlling hair fall
- Aloe vera juice is best for strong and healthy hair. You can take aloevera juice twice a day for about three months
- Yoghurt is a trusted remedy for hair problem. Taking yoghurt on everyday basis can significantly reduce hair fall
- Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. Fruits and vegetables are rich source of fibers that effectively controls hair fall
- Being rich source of magnesium and calcium, sesame seeds are the proficient hair loss checker
Other Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall
- Ayurvedic herbs can also be used to enhance hair growth and stop hair fall. Few of the vital herbs include rosemary, stinging nettle, birch and horsetail. They can be directly applied to scalp to enhance hair growth.
- Licorice is also impactful in fighting hair loss. Gently massage your scalp with licorice extract before going to bed.
- Marshmallow and burdock tea are also good for hair.
- Make paste of urad dal, black beans and fenugreek. To make the paste boil the urad dal and black bean until they become tender. Then mix all the three ingredients to get a fine paste. Massage the paste on scalp and rinse after half an hour. Repeat this two to three times a week.
Are you looking for professional, highly skilled and reliable HIV Hospitals in Noida and HIV Hospitals in Lucknow, India offering best treatment services at best charges?
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is professional, highly skilled and reliable hospital providing best HIV Treatment in Noida and HIV treatment in Lucknow, India at best charges.
Figs are an Asian species of flowering plant belonging to the family i.e. mulberry, generally known as common fig. Figs or Anjeer are considered as one of the best nutritional food in the world because it contains several nutrients which can make this food very beneficial for health.
Contain large amounts of fiber, natural sugars and minerals. Excellent source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, iron and manganese as well as good source of vitamin B6.
- Figs reduce the amount of triglycerides in the blood. Triglycerides are the culprit for inducing heart disease as they are fat particals which accumulate along the blood vessel and cause heart attacks.
- Well known for their mild laxative effect.
- Very good in case of tachycardia, bronchial asthma, cough, and breast ache.
- Aids in constipation: – Have a high content of fiber and are often recommended to nourish and tone the intestines. Promote healthy, regular bowel function and prevents constipation.
- Controls blood pressure and ageing:-Figs are rich in potassium, which negates the effect of sodium and helps in controlling blood pressure. They can also help in controlling ageing effects by providing you enough iron, which keeps your hormones in check and boosts your energy as well.
- Prevent kidney stones:-Boil some figs in water and once cool, this water can be consumed for a few days to prevent kidney stones.
- Reduces chances of cancer:-Angeer is rich in antioxidants and therefore help in controlling release of free radicals and chronic inflammation. The free radical is the ones responsible for chronic inflammation including cancer, diabetes and heart disease. That is why Angeer believed to have preventive effect on these chronic health conditions.
- Role in treating diseases:-Figs help in recovering anemia, constipation and osteoporosis and reduce fever.
- Figs for bronchitis:-Figs leaves make an ideal base for tea. The leaf tea of is very useful for certain respiratory situations like bronchitis and it is also use to prevent and reduce the symptoms of asthmatic patients.
- Promotes reproductive health:-According to ancient Greeks, figs were considered to be a sacred fruit and a natural aphordisiac. It symbolised fertility and love. As it is full of minerals like zinc, manganese, magnesium and iron which contribute to improving reproductive health. Moreover, as a home remedy, young girls are often advised to eat figs to overcome PMS issues.
- Prevention of hypertension
- Venereal diseases
- Weight loss
- Strengthens bones
Are you finding top HIV hospitals in Noida or top HIV hospitals in Lucknow or nearby areas at low treatment charges?
For best HIV hospitals in Noida or best HIV hospitals in Lucknow, contact Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital which is highly experienced in providing best HIV treatment at very low treatment charges.
Eucalyptus is one of the most prized plants to treat respiratory tract. It reduces inflammation and helps to breathe better. It stimulates the release of saliva and helps loosen cough.
Eucalyptus oil has a woody, fresh and penetrating aroma. The health benefits of eucalyptus oil are well-known and wide ranging. It is commonly used as a decongestant and in skin care for its astringent and purifying properties. You cannot explore anything better than eucalyptus oil in treating fever and respiratory disorders. As these magical leaves have been naturally gifted with excellent expectorant, decongestant, analgesic, febrifuge and antispasmodic properties, it can be used to heal wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, buns and ulcers. It also an effective salve for stings and insect bites. Moreover, the oil soothes the affected area and protects the open wounds from infections.
Eucalyptus essential oil can effectively be used to treat plenty of respiratory issues including sinusitis, cough, runny nose, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma and nasal congestion. Eucalyptus oil is decongestant in nature, which makes it a great ingredient in various medicines used to treat in respiratory problems. According to studies, people who suffer from a non bacterial sinusitis have shown tremendous improvement after using medicine containing eucalyptus oil.
Use instead of:-
- Vicks vapor rub
- Icy hot
- Apply neat (to the skin) use a carrier oil such as coconut oil if you have sensitive skin
- Runny nose
- Muscle pain
- Kidney stones
- Most respiratory issues
- Viral infections
Looking for high quality and affordable HIV hospitals in Noida and HIV hospitals in Lucknow, India providing world class amenities to the patient at best possible charges?
Get in touch with Lavanya Ayurvedic Hospital for best HIV hospitals in India.