Ayurvedic oil massage has plenty of health benefits and it increases stamina, relieves fatigue and nourishes all the body parts. Ayurveda recommends using abhanga in your daily routine. Ayurvedic oil massage is traditionally performed in the morning especially before you take a bath or shower. Sesame oil, herbal massage oil or aroma massage oil can be perfect for the massage. Below are few major benefits of ayurvedic oil massage:
- According to ancient ayurvedic text, regular oil massage delays the aging process.
- Ayurvedic oil massage provides similar feeling compared to regular meditation and after massage you will feel settled, serene and in bliss like state.
- Ayurvedic oil massage smoothens the deep seated toxins from joints and tissues and releases them into system where they are eliminated. Besides this, the accumulated toxins from skin are also released to provide you healthy and clearer skin.
- Few other benefit of ayurvedic oil massage is that it strengthens and tones the muscles and even resilient to injury.
- Ayurvedic massage with warm oil helps to nourish, strengthen and lubricate the joints and it makes the joints resilient to wear and tear.
- Other vital benefit of ayurvedic oil massage is that it pacifies vata dosha. Our day to day anxiety and stress are due to aggravated vata dosha. Since both the warm oil and soothing touch are vata pacifying so the combination of both of them works perfect for vata.
- It increases blood circulation in the body especially in the nerve ending.
- It encourages sound and healthy sleep at night.
- With regular oil massage your skin will look moisturised and attractive.
- Ayurvedic oil massage also helps to balance kapha dosha. In simpler words, it revitalises lethargic body and mind by enhancing blood circulation throughout the body.
- It also helps calm nervous system and mind. With regular oil massage you will feel rested, calm, alert as well as focused.
If daily massage on entire body is not feasible then at least feet must be massaged on daily basis. Feet massage before going to bed and head massage twice in a week can be helpful.
Selection of oil is vital in ayurvedic massage and there is specific oil for specific conditions. Massage with aswagandhaadi oil provides tremendous result in muscle atrophy. Brahmi oil is tremendous for sound sleep and Mahaamarichyaadi helps control itching. Mahanarayana oil is perfect in treating muscle pains and arthritic conditions. You can get the best oil suitable for you by consulting an ayurvedic consultant.
Do you live in Noida, Lucknow or connected locations and searching for reliable Cancer hospitals in Noida or reliable Cancer hospitals in Lucknow providing best treatment for Cancer at affordable charges?
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is superb and reputed hospital if you are searching for reliable Cancer treatment in Noida or reliable Cancer treatment in Lucknow and connected locations at affordable charges.