With its entire focus on the well being of an individual, the olden healing art of ayurveda holds in itself the idea of an ideal diet that everyone should adopt. Ayurvedic foods are undeniably healthy, easy to make and purely natural. Your kitchen must have the following staple ingredients on hand: split mung beans, basmati rice and/or other whole grains such as barley, quinoa, or couscous; ghee or olive oil; spices such as ginger, cumin, coriander, and turmeric; the freshest vegetables you can get; yogurt; wheat flour; and a pre-made chutney.
In Ayurveda, 3 Body Types are defined:
Once you know your body type, reach out for a diet ideally planned for you.
Getting to know about your state of mind is also exceptionally important. The 3 states of mind as mentioned in ayurveda are:
Satvik mind is considered the balanced mind. Once you know what your state of mind is, go on and select your ayurveda foods.
Ayurveda food usually includes 6 tastes in each meal- sweet, sour, salty, pungent, astringent and bitter. Certain instructions on how to make ayurvedic food can be followed in order to kick start an entirely natural and healthy lifestyle.
After you know everything from what body type you belong to and what your state of mind is; do not think much. Let us now see how to make ayurvedic food which is undoubtedly the best for your health:
- An ayurvedic foods chart can be a great help in learning about your constitution and what is the best suitable food for you.
- Avoid non-vegetarian diets. Stimulate your taste buds with heavy and spicy food instead.
- It is a good idea to jump on to a vegetarian diet for balanced pitta dosha. You can indulge in delicacies such as ice cream though.
- Hot meals are always preferred over cold food items.
- Have light meals in proper proportion.
- Ayurveda food is most popularly known for its basic mantra which is easy digestion and high nutritional value. Increase the intake of food items that boost your digestion along with extracting the best of nutrition from what you eat.
- Include all the 6 tastes in your meals on a routine basis. It balances the diet and consequently assists the body to function productively.
- Chuck artificial food products out of your eating plans. Along with this, try not to consume artificial flavours and dyes. Go for natural products instead.
- Let your food palates be patient and not crave for eating before the last meal has been completely digested.
- Every item in the meal must be in proportion to one another.
- It is important to know that certain foods are not good for the health when taken in combination with ayurveda foods. For instance fruits and starchy food.
You can easily make ayurvedic foods at home using simple and all natural ingredients. It has an unbeatable power of taking care of all your health needs.
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is superb and reliable hospital if you are looking for top Hepatitis treatment in Noida or top Hepatitis treatment in Lucknow and connected locations providing treatment at very competitive charges.