Neem is native to India and from the leaf to the root; every part of the tree is useful. In Ayurveda, neem is considered one of the most potent ingredients that support ailments. It is deemed unique for its therapeutic value and powerful health promoting properties. Neem is a versatile herb and can be used in the form of a paste or as oil. It is best known for its anti-ageing properties and antioxidant properties. Neem has been used for several skin treatments and medicinal purpose for thousands of years now. It has a favourable influence on our skin health owing to anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. High in Vitamin E, neem is nourishing and healing for the skin. The natural herb can heal cracked dry skin, improve the skin cell structure and treat acne along with the treatment of chronic inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. The leaves, bark, twigs and oil from its seeds can be used in preparations for skincare products, psoriasis and fungal infections.
Health benefits of Neem include:
- The antifungal properties and the anti-bacterial properties of neem can help heal the wounds faster
- The antibacterial properties of neem also help ward off dandruff
- Neem can reduce the level of dryness of hair by conditioning them. Make a neem paste and apply evenly of the scalp for effective results
- The detoxifying property of neem kills the bacteria and fungus causing skin problems such as acne etc., thereby restoring the original health of the skin. You can also use it as a skin tone. Dip a cotton ball into the potion and wipe your face with it every night
- Pour a few drops of neem oil in half a cup of water and apply on the blackheads. Then gently remove with clean fingers
- People with oily skin can also apply a neem paste along with other ingredients to get rid of the excess oil on the face
- Regular application of a paste of neem leaves, grated cucumber and turmeric is an effective remedy for acne and pimples.
- Neem leaves have regenerative properties to help the skin fight pathogens below the skin surface. It not only makes skin supple but reduces the effects of ageing.
Lavanya Ayurveda Hospital is one of the top cancer treatment hospitals & research centre in Noida & Lucknow, India aimed at providing best Cancer Treatment in Noida and best Cancer treatment in Lucknow, India at low cost.
For best Cancer Hospitals in India providing treatment at low cost, get in touch with us immediately.